Thursday, November 25, 2010

Elync's Recommended Winter Listening List

Good evening folks.

In the next several months, the weather will become more to my liking... -cold-.
In celebration, I will be uploading a large sum of albums that generally seem to fit with the winter season. The albums listed and linked will either be a direct link to winter, or vaguely reminisce of winter.
The albums will range from popular standards by the artists, to obscure releases of one standard or another. Since this is not "Metal on Mediafire" but rather "Music on Mediafire", there will be a slight variety ranging from modal jazz, folk, electronica, and of course, black metal, and so on and so forth yeahyeahyeahyeah. I hand picked all of these albums, and I hope you enjoy each and everyone!

I will do my best to upload regularly, but seeing as it's a lot of albums, they may take a while to get up here.

So, without further ado:

Elync's Recommended Winter Listening List

No comments: